Sooo this is my list of 5 (or more) least favorite actresses and my list of 5 least favorite actors. I know I probably forgot some, but these ones popped into my head first and are ones I really don’t like. So, list any that you don’t like in comments or if you agree/disagree with anything I said! And enjoy my negativity! Yay! I also put two polls at the end so you can vote on who yor least favorite actress is and who your least favorite actor is. If your answer is “other” you should post who that other is! I’m curious. It also might refresh my memory on some others I forgot. And yeah, I tried to choose snottyish pictures of them 😀
Top 5 Worst Actresses (in my opinion) Also, it’s in no particular order
1. Katherine Heigl- I did like her in Life As We Know It and sort of in 27 Dresses, but I kind of get a bias when I hear how some actors behave on set, and I have heard plenty of horrible stories about her. Also, I watched her more recent movies, because let’s face it, I am very into rom coms and so I’ve watched quite a few on Netflix, no matter who was in them. So, unfortunately, I suffered through One for the Money. Never watch it. The accents were atrocious and it was just not a good movie.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow- I can’t stand her. Sorry if you like her, but also, I’m really not sorry. She is the most arrogant person and every time I hear more of the things she’s said, I want to punch something. I read another blog post on here that talked about one of her interviews and it involved Paltrow discussing how “easy” it must be to have a 9-5 kind of job rather than her hectic, glamorous lifestyle. I’ve also never really liked her acting. It all seems the same to me. And now, after reading more about her, seeing that she’s in certain movies can put me off from actually wanting to see those movies. Also, who names their kid Apple?
3. Angelina Jolie- Ugh. I think she’s a mediocre actress at best. And again, her integrity and entire being is spoiled to me just as is Brad Pitt’s due to how they decided to partake in an affair. People have told me I have Angelina Jolie-esque lips. I don’t really see it as a compliment though because I don’t like her… I would rather be told I look like Olivia Wilde (even though I still don’t see the resemblance Brittany). But honestly, I can’t say there’s a movie out there I actually like with her in it.
4. Lea Michele- Have you seen GLEE? As Starkid once put,
But really, she’s so whiny and obnoxious. And her character seems exactly how she is, ie: A spoiled, needy, self-obsessed snot. Am I being too mean? Eh, I’m over it. Oh, and I love Paramore and she totally butchered The Only Exception. I was upset. Yeah, I think I just admitted I used to watch GLEE 😦 That ship has long since sailed though, don’t worry.
5. Megan Fox/ Kristen Stewart- They both have stale performances. I know most people don’t like them, but seriously, they could use some coaching lessons. I did like Kristen Stewart in Speak, but that was probably before all the drugs. She also cheated on her boyfriend which is really low and stupid. As for Megan Fox, just ugh. As my sister pointed out, why does Megan Fox get all the nerdy rolls? She was in Transformers and now she gets to be in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Not fair. I love TMNT. Lammmme.
Top 5 Worst Actors (again, my opinion and in no particular order)
1. Brad Pitt- I don’t like him for many of the same reasons why I don’t like Angelina Jolie (Team Aniston!). But I’ve never thought he was that great of an actor. Can we all take a moment to remember the train wreck that was Troy? Ahhhh memories. And I don’t understand why people find him to be so attractive, he’s not attractive to me in the least. To each their own I suppose. I will give him Inglorious Basterds, but I liked that mainly for Cristoph Waltz 😀
2. Keanu Reeves- He can’t act. I’m sorry again, but not really. He was good in The Matrix simply because the character required him to have no emotions. He’s right on par with Zooey Deschanel (yeah, I should have added her up there, dangit). Very poor acting and terrible inflection in both voice and facial expressions. But, if you love him, or hate him, you have to watch part of Little Buddha. We did for one of my classes and it is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Reeves plays Buddha, but he looks more Egyptian than anything and seems to have been painted bronze.
3. Mark Wahlberg- He, I’ve heard, is also very arrogant and full of himself. I haven’t seen him in many good films either, but honestly, if you watch The Happening you’ll understand. Oh look, another Zooey Deschanel reference (she’s in the movie and the movie is terrible).
4.Sylvester Stalone/That other really bad actor with squintyish eyes, long black hair, and a raspy voice- Both are in movies that are action-packed and riddled with so little dialogue that I get incredibly boredddd. I don’t know the second guy’s name but I can picture him perfectly-kind of looks like a Baldwin (oh, add Alec Baldwin to my list too because he really skeeves me out-every single role he’s in). I will give Stalone the Rocky movies, but he wasn’t even really acting. Those are all his roles. The Rocky movies just actually had an interesting plot at times.
5. Seth Rogen- Ew. Every thing out of his mouth makes me say ew. I can’t stand him either. He’s creepy and talks about creepy things. I’m not a fan. I don’t understand how people find him funny, he creeps me out too much. Maybe grosses me out is a better term, oh well.
Also, an ew factor—James Franco. Major creep nowadays. But he always kind of creeped me out, just like Joaquin Phoenix (at least Joaquin is a decent actor though).